You can get your voter details online by following these steps:
1. Go to the website of the Election Commission of India, which is https://eci.gov.in/. or https://electoralsearch.in
2. Click on the "National Voters' Services Portal" link in the "Quick Links" section on the right side of the homepage.
3. On the National Voters' Services Portal, click on the "Search in Electoral Roll" option under the "Citizen Services" section.
4. You will be directed to a page where you can search for your voter details by providing your basic information like name, age, gender, and state.
5. Once you enter the required details, click on the "Search" button.
6. If your details are available in the electoral roll, you will see your name and other relevant information like your polling station, constituency, and voter ID card number.
7. You can download and print your voter ID card from the website if you need it for voting purposes.
Note: You can also check your voter details through the Voter Helpline App, which is available for both Android and iOS devices.
0 Response to "How to get your voter details online"
Post a Comment